If you want to land the job, here are a dozen things you should never say (or imply) at a job interview:
1) This suit has been in my family for five generations.
2) You think this is disorganized. Wait till you see me on work projects.
3) I’d rather watch The Worst of C-Span than research your company.
4) I expect you to provide the exact job I want on my terms — now.
5) I could care less — but not much less.
6) If you hire me, you’d better get your own résumé up to date.
7) You might want to have security frisk me before I leave.