Tuesday Talkback: What do you worry about most, when it comes to money matters?
Hi Tumblr! It’s Tuesday, which means a new edition of Tuesday talkback. This question comes courtesy web editor Stacy Rapacon, who tweeted it out on @SOKiplinger earlier today.
I’ll go first: My biggest worry is spending less than I make each month. Living in a big city and graduating from a private college means I have a ton of expenses — particularly rent and student loans. In the past six months I’ve exceeded my budget twice, and it really stresses me out. I check Mint.com like it’s my job. (Which maybe it is, since I work at a finance magazine.)
What about you?
- nurhidayatia answered: To save enough money to fund my 2-month trip in Peru by 2014. I want to learn Spanish!
- bankrate likes this
- nurhidayatia reblogged this from kiplinger
- srapacon reblogged this from kiplinger and added:
- growlingshark answered: Making sure I keep up with my debt snowball. A lot can happen over 3 years.
- moneyisnotimportant answered: I worry that there won’t be any money left after baby expenses. Between clothes, prescribed formula, and daycare, there’s not much leftover!
- qwn68 likes this
- kiplinger posted this