Five predictions for the global economy, from two people who really know this stuff.
Top bond-fund managers are some of the most reliable forecasters when it comes to predicting stocks and bonds. Per Kathleen Gaffney and Michael Hasenstab, who rank among the best:
- The euro zone will emerge from its crisis stronger than ever.
- Emerging markets will struggle.
- … but U.S. stocks look really good!
- Junk bonds should prove solid, despite the added risk.
- The U.S. could face a serious fiscal crisis.
← Earlier posts Page 1 of 2